September 19, 2014 Login  

When the form starts to come around.
Last Post 05/23/2014 02:28 PM by thinline .. 17 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Keith Richards

--
05/23/2014 01:55 PM
OC, to me that is what they refer to as Superform. I have been there and it is a magical place. But I personally have to get my basic form so I can do the workouts necessary to get to superform. One cannot do quality sprint repeat workouts in 53/14 at 34mph+ until a certain level is reached. Just as an example.
----- It is his word versus ours. We like our word. We like where we stand and we like our credibility."--Lance Armstrong.
Orange Crush

--
05/23/2014 02:15 PM
Keith - it is magical but not superform; I train with a very narrow focus (endurance; repeat climbing), which means zip in any typical racing situation. It just leads to very good climbing legs. Put me in a race and I will be out the back before I'm even warmed up.
thinline

--
05/23/2014 02:28 PM
It was raining this a.m., stopped and the roads dried. It was supposed to be steady rain again by noon but I headed out for the lunch ride. Right when I got back to my building, the first drops started. Whew! Tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be okay in the a.m., rainy in the afternoon, but after that looks like a nice run of dry weather and temps in the 70s. Probably too good to be true but I'll be naively optimistic!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.1

Latest Forum Posts
Odile posted in The Coffee Shop

Milano posted in Off-Topic

A rational (and refreshing) view posted in The Dark Side

Jens Voigt Hour Record Tomorrow posted in Professional Racing

XTR Di2- I'll pass posted in Gear Advice

nude kits posted in The Coffee Shop

No articles match criteria.
  Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy  Copyright 2008-2013 by VeloNation LLC