July 26, 2014 Login  

Didn't take long to find the ugliest bike of 2014!!
Last Post 01/15/2014 06:40 AM by Kenny Gonzales. 19 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Spud

--
01/03/2014 10:01 AM
I've noticed more and more carbon designs with that beefy front end tapering off to a more slender rear end.
winterale

--
01/03/2014 02:12 PM
got a friend that paints stuff (cars-m'cycles-bikes) and his saying has been for bout as long as I've known him "paint's like a T-shirt, don't like it change it" Haven't seen any bikes in years from the Big Boys that I can stand...some less worse then others for sure. Luckily for me lots of custom builders have really nice graphics and that is where my $$ go. Winterale
Yo Mike

--
01/05/2014 02:00 PM
I know it is a team bike, but in that one view, there were seven, count them, seven 'Bianchi" - two on the down tube alone.
79pmooney

--
01/05/2014 02:09 PM
Yo, attention spans are getting shorter. Just as true in the design department as with kids in front of the TV. Yes it is a problem. But remember, the bike is just a symptom.

Ben
Gonzo Cyclist

--
01/15/2014 06:40 AM
"Bianchis should just be celeste. This is pretty simple.....one of the few brands that does not need to color match the team jerseys." yup CK, I would have to agree. But someone will say "But it's Italian!!! Seriously, I think this bike may not be so bad, Cav's new Spez is just as ugly IMHO
Yo mike, seven is not that bad really, I just built up some LaPierre cross bike that had something like 16 logos?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.1

Latest Forum Posts

What did I miss? posted in The Coffee Shop

thoughts on TdF winners & losers... posted in Professional Racing

Northeast Kingdom posted in The Coffee Shop

Seat post/Saddle? posted in The Coffee Shop

Nothing like ignorance in print posted in Professional Racing

Even the Queen !! posted in The Dark Side

No articles match criteria.
  Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy  Copyright 2008-2013 by VeloNation LLC