December 10, 2017 Login  

politics
Last Post 06/05/2017 09:01 AM by Cosmic Kid. 187 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 13 of 13 << < 910111213
Author Messages
Habanero

--
02/20/2017 09:25 AM
Spot on critique, particularly about trump ending the bush and clinton dynasties. I'm usually not one for Monday morning quarterbacking, but I'll make an exception and say that Bernie Sanders would have clobbered trump. The democratic party would be wise to take as many pages as possible from Sanders' playbook.
Habanero

--
02/20/2017 10:26 AM
Chinook - I am ok. Took some time away from media which helped. That said I am still shocked at the state of affairs in this country. It simply makes no sense.
Nick A

--
06/01/2017 06:40 PM
Is it time to revive this one? I'm just sad, angry, and all kinds of other things. And it's almost constant. Written the day of so-called withdrawal from Paris accords. I'm not generally a Chicken Little, and I wasn't all crazy with W, like some people. But this. His shear stupidity is frightening.

Nick
longslowdistance

--
06/01/2017 08:22 PM
American Exceptionalism devolves to American Isolationism. This, along with torpedoing the trans pacific partnership will accelerate China's ascension to the most influential country on the planet. The 21st century eventually belongs to China, in no small part thanks to American Exceptionally Dumbism. The Trump base and conspiracy theorist speech writer Steve Bannon will have their political orgasms tonight while Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, both Roosevelts, and Reagan are spinning in their graves.
longslowdistance

--
06/01/2017 08:29 PM
If Tillerson resigns after urging Trump to do the right thing, my respect for him would increase 100 fold.
Dream on.
If Colin Powell resigned rather than go before the UN shilling flimsy info justifying the subsequent Iraq invasion, I'd respect him now, too. Being a good soldier is not always in the interest of the American people or people of the world.
SideBySide

--
06/02/2017 09:34 PM
I think LSD is right, China will be the new leader. I don't think us pulling out will be as bad as.some think. Most people believe climate change is real. Individuals, cities and states will keep us moving forward. It will have a bigger impact on developing countries that cannot afford green power. My wife and I just signed up for our local green power program. I hope enough others do too.
Nick A

--
06/05/2017 08:12 AM
My angst isn't even so much about this latest stupidity. It's all of the stupidity, and the frightening, substantial minority that eat it up. Well said LSD. I'm most disappointed by those that know better, but go along for political reasons.

N
Cosmic Kid

--
06/05/2017 09:01 AM
Posted By Nicholas Arenella on 06/05/2017 08:12 AM
My angst isn't even so much about this latest stupidity. It's all of the stupidity, and the frightening, substantial minority that eat it up. Well said LSD. I'm most disappointed by those that know better, but go along for political reasons.

N

This.
Just say "NO!" to WCP!!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 13 of 13 << < 910111213

Active Forums 4.1
NOT LICENSED FOR PRODUCTION USE
www.activemodules.com

Latest Forum Posts
Another wow! (Geometry from years ago) posted in The Coffee Shop

2018 Goals - What you got? posted in The Coffee Shop

Training for gravity funny posted in The Coffee Shop